Cork By Linear Foot
P-INVCORK-1/16X48INX3FTRegular price $13.82 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Durable Cork for Home & Industrial Applications
Cleverbrand's Fine Grain Cork is known for its high tensile strength, which makes it a highly durable flooring and underlay material. Made with solid compression to alleviate cracking, you will find this cork easy to work with and suitable for all kinds of home and industrial applications. This product is available with or without pressure-sensitive adhesive backing on one side. To apply, simply peel the liner and press the cork firmly to a clean, dry surface.
Only adhesive cork sheets of 3/16" thickness or less should be directly applied to walls or other vertical surfaces.
Note: Please factor in a tolerance of +/- 1/4" on cork sheet length and width. The size of the corks grain may also vary slightly between our fine grain cork products.
Content: 100% Cork with Urethan Binder.
Dimensions: 48" (1.2 m) Wide.
Tolerance: +/- 1/4" (6 mm) from roll length.
Quality: A grade fine.
Tensile Strength: 200 PSI.
Compression Set: 20-40.
Adhesive: Available with or without adhesive backing on one side.
Industrial Applications: Vibration absorption, moisture guards, gaskets, washers, insulation, padding, underlay, modeling, and oil mats.
Crafting Applications: Placemats, coasters, tiles, organizational boards, memo boards, storage boxes, stamps, wall art, DIY desktop storage containers.
Advantages: Excellent durability, solid compression alleviates cracking, water-resistant, Eco-friendly, easy to cut and shape.
Material will be fulfilled as one continuous piece. If you require separate cut pieces please write this in the notes section during checkout or reach out to email@example.com.
Example: A quantity of 5 will be fulfilled as one continuous piece of 15 feet. NOT 5 individual 3 foot pieces.
You can pack and send your return in just a few simple steps:
1. Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-447-3153 and request a Return Authorization Code (RAC).
2. Once you have received your RAC, pack the items securely in a box and insert a copy of your packing slip. Write the Ship-To Address and the RAC on the box.
US Return Address:
NU-SOURCE INC (CB)
1971 Abbott Rd BAY 2
3. Drop the package off at your local post office or your preferred carrier's location.
- Custom made products are not eligible for returns unless they were not made to the agreed-upon specifications.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price less shipping, if the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date for the order.
- Orders exceeding $800 USD less shipping, will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee of the item value.
- Off the roll, cut pieces, will be subjected to the following re-stocking fees:
- 5-10 cut pieces = 10% of items value
- 11-20 cut pieces = 20% of items value
- 21+ cut pieces = 25% of items value
- Cleverbrand has the right to refuse the return of items if the package is opened, package/item is damaged, or the item is not the original product shipped. We endeavor to be fair, but we must refuse to refund used or damaged products.
Thank you for shopping with Cleverbrand.